Mad Men: Dark Shadows
- Michael Ginsberg: That was a bold last-minute decision—going with your idea.
- Don Draper: I thought it was more what they wanted.
- Michael Ginsberg: Well, we’ll never know, will we? Because they never heard mine.
- Don Draper: Look, I don’t like going in with two ideas. It’s weak.
- Michael Ginsberg: And you don’t wanna be weak, so, you picked yours.
- Don Draper: And they bought it. Which is our goal, isn’t it.
- Michael Ginsberg: What do I care? I got a million of ’em. A million.
- Don Draper: Good. I guess I’m lucky you work for me.
- Michael Ginsberg: I feel bad for you.
- Don Draper: I don’t think about you at all.
shared 1 year ago